I will talk about Schematron validation report customization on June, 10th in one of the free webinars offered by @MarkupUKorg. markupuk.org/schedule.html

Neue Version des Hamburg Open Science Schaufenters veröffentlicht: openscience.hamburg.de – Neu hinzugekommen ist die Möglichkeit, in der Suche nach Medientypen (DataCite-Vokabular) zu filtern. Außerdem wurden die Publikationen von @hh_OpenScience als Quelle ergänzt.

Wer sich für XML-Verarbeitung interessiert hat die Gelegenheit, sich ausführlich mit XProc 3.0 zu beschäftigen: Die MarkupUK findet dieses Jahr in Form von Webinaren statt, die sich fast ausschließlich um XProc 3.0 drehen: markupuk.org/schedule.html -- ich selbst spreche am 10. Juni zum Anpassen von Schematron-Validierungsberichten.

Today I Learned: I can enable debugging output on a specific Typo3 page by setting config.contentObjectExceptionHandler to 0 the page’s template setup.

Today I Learned: Well… I also learned that org-agenda now binds SPC to scroll to the end of the agenda buffer. So it will be C-c a RET for the foreseeable future.

Today I Learned: Orgmode 9.3 maps SPC & RET to TAB when selecting custom agenda command or capture template.

Today I solved the months old problem of ledger not using the account defs to validate my entries. It was that at some point in the past I convinced myself that acc defs are defined in a comment section. Do’h! ledger-cli.org/

Today I Learned: a bibliographic record for research data may list quite a lot (e.g. 2000+) creators. I need to be prepared to handle that many authors in the HOS Schaufenster frontend.

My : Designing the implementation of an IIIF API for our digital collections. A lot of thinking about URIs, information and non-information resources.

Added “Digital Humanities Cooperation” to Planet Digital Humanities. dmaus.name/pdh

@bibliothekapp@twitter.com points out that map:merge#1 only succeeds if the key is not already in the map -- thus it should better be map:merge((map{$k: $v}, $m))

Today I Learned: I can achieve the effect of map:put($m, $k, $v) with map:merge(($m, map{$k: $v})). The benefit of map:merge is that the sequence of maps may contain an empty sequence. If $m is the empty sequence, the map:merge still succeeds.

RT @DeclarativeAms1@twitter.com:

On 8 and 9 October 2020, The second Declarative Amsterdam conference will take place at CWI (Science Park, Amsterdam).
The conference focuses on the technologies and methods used for declarative programming and declarative data.

Call for papers at declarative.amsterdam

Today I Learned: I can use a Git pre-push hook to do stuff, e.g. run the unit tests, before a remote repository is updated. Having a CI pipeline running for the remote is still valuable to catch errors related to my environment.

Today I Leanred: I can get an Enum from a String with the Enum’s .valueOf() function. E.g. EntityType.valueOf(“Manifest”) => EntityType.Manifest, EntityType.valueOf(“Canvas”) => EntityType.Canvas and so on.

Today I Learned: I can get an Enum from a String with the Enum's .valueOf() function. E.g. EntityType.valueOf("Manifest") => EntityType.Manifest, EntityType.valueOf("Canvas") => EntityType.Canvas and so on.

Today I Learned: I can run a local eXist DB for testing purposes using Docker: pull existdb/existdb:latest, run -p 8080:8080 –name exist existdb/existdb:latest, rm exist.

Today I Learned: I can reference variables in my Maven project’s resources. These references are substituted with the actual values when packaging. I can not use this mechamism for .java files bc the substitution happens after compilation.

Show more

Der Einstieg in das Mastodon-Netzwerk für Bibliotheksmenschen